Mastic sleeve for protecting spigot-and-socket pipes against corrosion and root penetration.
- For design temperatures of up to +60°C (+158°F).
- Applicable to pipes made of cast iron, steel and stoneware – without preheating.
- Fulfils ISO 21809-3 (Type 14A-1), EN 12068 (C50) and DIN 30672 (C50).
- Outstanding lap shear strength and peel strength.
- Reliable protection against corrosion and root penetration.
- DEKOTEC®-MTS55 DI in combination with DEKOTEC®-Mastic DI is a sealing system solution that provides outstanding protection against corrosion and root penetration at spigot-and-socket pipes, without a time-consuming heating process.
- DEKOTEC®-MTS55 DI can be applied to pipes made from steel, cast iron, concrete and stoneware, as well as on plastic coatings.
DEKOTEC®-MTS55 DI : Industries and solutions
DEKOTEC®-MTS55 DI is an ideal solution for protecting spigot-and-socket pipes in pipelines against corrosion and root penetration. The special formula produces excellent results, whether the pipes are made from steel, cast iron, concrete or stoneware.
DEKOTEC®-DI Mastic features a specially designed strand profile that smoothens sleeve bell protrusion, protecting even internal seal components against thermal and mechanical influences. The time-consuming preheating process is no longer required, resulting in significant time and cost savings and reducing the risk of mistakes during application.
Is this not the ideal solution for you?
Here you can return to the overview page for DEKOTEC® shrink sleeves!
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.