Meltable petrolatum-based corrosion prevention mastic for filling sleeve pipes on installation fittings.
- Prevents voltage drops at linkages of installation fittings.
- Makes locating defaults in active corrosion prevention possible.
- Slide rods remain switchable even at low temperatures.
- Processing at a relatively low temperature.
- DENSO®-KS is a permanently plastic petrolatum-based corrosion prevention mastic for the molten filling of sleeve pipes.
- The mastic remains permanently plastic after solidifying, which means that the linkage can be actuated, even at low temperatures.
- In order to maintain this good accessibility, the head of the linkage will not be filled completely. A DENSO® petrolatum tape (e.g. DENSO®-Tec or DENSO®-Plast) can be used to create an encasement.
DENSO®-KS: Industries and solutions
DENSO®-KS is increasingly used in power station and pipeline station construction to prevent corrosion on fittings and flanges with sleeve pipes. Thanks to its innovative formula, DENSO®-KS prevents the formation of voltage drops in cathodic protected lines and ensures that the linkage remains switchable, even at low temperatures. In this way, DENSO®-KS facilitates the monitoring of pipelines and supports safe operation and financial success.