Petrolatum-based corrosion prevention mastic for coating dry metal substrates.
- For operating temperatures up to +110°C (+230°F).
- Outstanding moistening of surfaces.
- High plasticity.
- Rust removal with a wire brush is adequate as the surface pretreatment.
- Free of solvent and odour.
- DENSO®-Cal Primer is a corrosion prevention mastic based on petrolatum. The development of DENSO®-Cal Primer draws on almost 100 years of experience, particularly with petrolatum tapes (DENSO® Tape) invented by DENSO
- DENSO®-Cal Primer was developed especially for the coating of pipelines and components with operating temperatures up to +110°C (+230°F).
DENSO®-Cal Primer : Industries and solutions
DENSO®-Cal Primer is ideal as first layer corrosion prevention for field joint coatings and pipe coatings of pipelines (oil, gas and water). DENSO®-Cal Primer can also be used in power station and pipeline station construction. DENSO®-Cal Primer is used to prevent corrosion on fittings, flanges and complete pipe coatings.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.