Co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from stabilised polyethylene carrier material with single-sided butyl rubber coating.
- For operating temperatures up to +50°C (+122°F).
- DVGW-certified in system with DENSOLEN®-N15.
- Flexible mechanical protection tape.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
- DENSOLEN®-PE3 is a co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from stabilised polyethylene carrier material with a butyl rubber coating.
- In DENSOLEN® corrosion prevention systems, DENSOLEN®-PE3 is used as an outer tape, providing reliable mechanical protection for the three-ply inner tape. With a tape thickness of ≥ 0.4 mm, DENSOLEN®-PE3 is a highly flexible solution that is also easy to apply manually.
DENSOLEN®-PE3 : Industries and solutionsDENSOLEN®-PE3 is optimised for use as a field joint coating in urban supply networks and allows pipeline components such as T-pieces and house connection fittings to be coated rapidly and safely. Thanks to its innovative properties and easy application, DENSOLEN®-PE3 performs exceptionally well even on complex geometries, on factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.