Single-tape system for the corrosion prevention coating of metal pipes and pipelines in accordance with DIN 30672, EN 12068, ASTM and AWWA. For extreme corrosion conditions and mechanical stresses.
- For operating temperatures up to +50°C (+122° F)
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU and bitumen.
- Fulfils ISO 21809-3 (Type 12A-1), EN 12068 (B50) and DIN 30672 (B50).
- Fulfils class B 50 in accordance with EN 12068, even after just one layer with an overlap of 50%.
- Highly cost-effective and simple to use.
DENSOLEN®-AS50 is a cold-applied single-tape system for corrosion prevention on metal pipes, offering outstanding economic and qualitative properties. Thanks to the innovative formula, the tapes fuse together in the overlapping area and create a long-lasting hose-type coating.
DENSOLEN®-AS50 : Industries and solutions
DENSOLEN®-AS50 is a high-quality single-tape system with outstanding corrosion protection properties. Even after just one layer with an overlap of 50%, the tape exceeds the requirements for stress class B50 in accordance with EN 12068, which makes this product an extremely cost-effective solution for the user.
DENSOLEN®-AS50 is used for field joint coating and in pipe coating and rehabilitation on pipelines and in power station and pipeline station construction. A further special application of DENSOLEN®-AS50 is as a mechanical protection tape as part of the Vivax Coat system.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.