Three-ply butyl rubber tape with heat-resistant butyl rubber coating on both sides and a stabilised polyethylene carrier film.
- For temperatures up to +100°C (+212°F).
- No need to heat the pipe surface.
- Highly adaptable butyl rubber tape.
- Fuses in overlapping area to create a hose-like coating.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
DENSOLEN®-ET100 : Industries and solutions
DENSOLEN®-ET100 is used on pipelines, particularly hot transport lines (oil, district heating), in conjunction with DENSOLEN®-R20 HT for field joint coating, pipe coating and rehabilitation and in power station and pipeline station construction. The special formulation of the butyl rubber coating on DENSOLEN®-ET100 gives the tape an extraordinary temperature stability of up to +100°C (+212°F). For more than 15 years, from Europe to Africa and Africa to Asia, the DENSOLEN®-ET100/-R20 HT system has been a reliable solution for high-temperature systems across hundreds of kilometres of pipeline.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.