DENSOLEN® System 6
Robust two-tape field coating system for corrosion prevention on pipelines and pipeline components.
- For permanent operating temperatures up to +50°C (+122°F).
- Highly economical.
- Fulfils stress class C 50 in accordance with EN 12068 and ÖNORM B 5250.
- ÖVGW approval for stress class C 50 in accordance with EN 12068 and ÖNORM B 5250.
- DENSOLEN®-System 6is a field joint coating system for permanent corrosion prevention on buried pipelines and pipeline components.
- is a modular solution comprised of the corrosion prevention tape DENSOLEN®-032-65 AS and the mechanical protection tape DENSOLEN®-R20 HT. Depending on the number of tape layers of the outside tape, the product achieves stress class B or C of EN 12068.
DENSOLEN® System 6 : Industries and solutions
DENSOLEN®-System 6 is a two-tape corrosion prevention system for field joint coating and pipe coating and rehabilitation for high corrosive and mechanical loads. DENSOLEN®-System 6 is ÖVGW-approved in accordance with EN 12068 and ÖNORM B5250, which proves the high quality and exceptional user-friendliness of the product.