High temperature two-tape system for the corrosion prevention coating of metal pipes and pipelines in accordance with DIN 30672, EN 12068, ASTM and AWWA. Particularly suitable for the high operating temperatures of district heating pipelines and oil lines and in pipeline station construction.
- Excellent corrosion prevention for pipelines with increased temperature stress.
- Especially thick and adaptable inner layer made from butyl rubber tape with a thickness of 1.0 mm.
- Exceeds the requirements of stress class B 70 in accordance with EN 12068.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
- For temperatures up to +100°C (+212°F).
- DENSOLEN®-ET100/-R20 HT is a cold-applied, high-temperature, two-tape system for corrosion prevention on metal pipes and pipelines.
- DENSOLEN®-ET100/-R20 HT features outstanding properties especially for increased operating temperatures, e.g. for district heating pipelines, compressor stations and for oil lines.
- DENSOLEN®-ET100/-R20 HT is a system approved by Enagás S.A. (Spain).
DENSOLEN®-ET100/-R20 HT : Industries and solutions
DENSOLEN®-ET100/-R20 HT is used on pipelines, particularly hot transport lines (oil, district heating), primarily for field joint coating, pipe coating and rehabilitation and in power station and pipeline station constructionapplications. For more than 15 years, from Europe to Africa and Africa to Asia, DENSOLEN®-ET100/-R20 HT has been a reliable solution for high-temperature applications across hundreds of kilometres of pipeline.