Co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from stabilised polyethylene carrier film with a butyl rubber adhesive on one side.
- Real co-extruded two-ply tape.
- Very adaptable carrier film with high stretch capability.
- Component of GRTgaz (FR) approved DENSOLEN® systems.
- Tensioning tape in ÖVGW (AT) certified systems DENSOLEN® System 2, 3 and 4.
- DENSOLEN®-090 is a real co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from a stabilised yellow polyethylene carrier film with a butyl rubber coating on one side. The tape thickness is ≥ 0.4 mm
- DENSOLEN®-090 can be applied cold and provides mechanical protection for corrosion protection coatings made from DENSOLEN® three-ply plastic tapes.
- DENSOLEN®-090 is used as an outer tape in many internationally approved and certified tape systems.
DENSOLEN®-090 : Industries and solutions
Thanks to its high flexibility and stretch capability, DENSOLEN®-090 can be rapidly and safely applied to pipelines and moulded parts with complex geometries. These properties, combined with the optimised tape structure, directly support use on small nominal pipe sizes, house connection fittings and T-pieces. DENSOLEN®-090 has been awarded a number of approvals and certifications, in various combinations with DENSOLEN® three-ply tapes, which proves the high quality and exceptional user-friendliness of the product.