Co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from stabilised polyethylene carrier material with single-sided butyl rubber coating.
- DVGW-certified in system with DENSOLEN®-N15.
- Real co-extruded two-ply tape.
- Flexible mechanical protection tape.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
- DENSOLEN®-PE5 is a real co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from a stabilised black polyethylene carrier film with a butyl rubber coating on one side.
- The tape thickness is ≥ 0.5 mm.
- DENSOLEN®-PE5 can be applied cold and provides mechanical protection for corrosion protection coatings made from DENSOLEN® three-ply plastic tapes
- DENSOLEN®-PE5 is used as an outer tape in the DENSOLEN®-N15/-PE5 tape system, which is DVGW-certified.
DENSOLEN®-PE5 : Industries and solutions
DENSOLEN®-PE5 is primarily used as a mechanical protection tape over DENSOLEN® three-ply plastic tapes, on components with complex geometries on pipelines and in power station and pipeline station construction applications. Thanks to its innovative properties and easy application, DENSOLEN®-PE5 performs exceptionally well even on complex geometries, on factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.