Co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from a stabilised polyethylene carrier material with a single-sided butyl rubber coating.
- For temperatures up to +85°C (+185°F).
- Excellent mechanical protection.
- Virtually impermeable to water vapour and oxygen.
- Certified by bodies such as GRTgaz (FR) and TIGF (FR) in combination with DENSOLEN®-AS40 Plus.
- DENSOLEN®-R25 HT is a co-extruded two-ply plastic tape made from a stabilised polyethylene carrier material with a butyl rubber coating.
- In DENSOLEN® corrosion prevention systems, DENSOLEN®-R25 HT is used as an outer tape, providing reliable mechanical protection for the three-ply inner tape. The butyl rubber coating on DENSOLEN®-R25 HT fuses with the outer butyl rubber layer of the three-ply inner tape, creating a reliable and tight seal.
DENSOLEN®-R25 HT : Industries and solutions
DENSOLEN®-R25 HT is used on pipelines (oil, gas, water), particularly under extreme mechanical loads, for field joint coating and pipe coating and rehabilitation. With a tape thickness of ≥ 0.65 mm and a highly durable and impact-resistant polyethylene carrier film, DENSOLEN®-R25 HT can withstand even the toughest mechanical loads. DENSOLEN®-R25 HT is used as an outer tape in the DENSOLEN®-AS40 Plus/-R25 HT tape system, which meets the requirements for stress class C 50 in accordance with EN 12068. DENSOLEN®-R25 HT has been awarded a number of approvals and certifications, including from GRTgaz, TIGF and Technip, which proves the high quality and exceptional user-friendliness of the product.