Co-extruded three-ply plastic tape made from stabilised polyethylene carrier material with double-sided butyl rubber coating.
- For operating temperatures up to +50°C (+122°F).
- Real co-extruded three-ply tape.
- ÖVGW-certified in system with DENSOLEN®-090 and DENSOLEN®-R20 HT.
- Virtually impermeable to water vapour and oxygen.
- DENSOLEN®-032-65 AS is a cold-applied corrosion protection tape for metal pipes and pipelines with both small and large nominal pipe sizes.
- DENSOLEN®-032-65 AS is a real co-extruded three-ply plastic tape made from a stabilised polyethylene carrier material with butyl rubber adhesive on both sides. The inner butyl rubber coating fuses with the outer layer to form a hose-like encasement that is virtually impermeable to water vapour, soil bacteria and oxygen.
DENSOLEN®-032-65 AS : Industries and solutions
DENSOLEN®-032-65 AS can be applied manually or using DENSOMAT® wrapping devices. DENSOLEN®-032-65 AS is an inner tape used in DENSOLEN® systems 4 to 6 and is ÖVGW-certified for stress class C 50 in accordance with EN 12068 when used in these systems. DENSOLEN®-032-65 AS is compatible with factory coatings made from PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen, making this product a versatile solution for applications from field joint coating on pipelines to pipe coating and rehabilitation in power station and pipeline station construction.