Single-tape system for the corrosion prevention coating of metal pipes and pipelines in accordance with DIN 30672, EN 12068, ASTM and AWWA. Corrosion prevention system proven for decades – for high mechanical and corrosive stresses.
- Real co-extruded three-ply tape.
- Easy application thanks to adaptable and highly tear-resistant carrier film.
- Fulfils EN 12068-B50 & -C50, DIN 30672-B50 & C50 and ISO 21809-3; Type 12-1.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
- For temperatures up to +85°C (+185°F).
DENSOLEN®-AS40 Plus is a cold-applied single-tape system for corrosion prevention on metal pipes and pipelines in high mechanical and corrosive stress classes. With its outstanding properties, DENSOLEN®-AS40 Plus has been the leading corrosion prevention solution among cold-applied corrosion protection tapes since 1972. Thanks to the innovative formula, the tapes fuse together in the overlapping area and create a long-lasting hose-type coating.