Co-extruded three-ply plastic tape made from stabilised polyethylene carrier material with double-sided butyl rubber coating.
- For operating temperatures up to +50°C (+122°F).
- DVGW-certified in system with DENSOLEN®-S20.
- Fuses in overlapping area to create a hose-like coating.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
- DENSOLEN®-N60 is a cold-applied corrosion prevention tape for metal pipes and pipelines with small to very large diameters.
- DENSOLEN®-N60 is 1.2 mm thick and features an inner butyl rubber layer that is >1.0 mm thick, offering exceptional coverage, even on uneven surfaces, and rapid self-amalgamation.
DENSOLEN®-N60: Industries and solutions
DENSOLEN®-N60 is ideal for use in conjunction with DENSOLEN®-S20 on pipelines (oil, gas, water) for field joint coating and pipe coating and rehabilitation. Thanks to its thick inner butyl rubber layer, DENSOLEN®-N60 adapts perfectly to large beads and edges and features a special formula for rapid and optimum self-amalgamation. Even in extreme corrosion conditions, DENSOLEN®-N60 has been fulfilling the requirements and expectations of our customers across thousands of kilometres of pipeline for more than 30 years