Single-tape system for the corrosion prevention coating of metal pipes, pipelines, containers and moulded parts in accordance with DIN 30672, EN 12068, ASTM and AWWA. For extreme corrosion conditions and mechanical stresses on uneven substrates.
- Co-extruded three-ply tape with an especially adaptable carrier film.
- Single-tape system for flanges, T-pieces and other moulded parts.
- DIN-DVGW approved system: B 50 (EN 12068, DIN 30672)
- Tested in accordance with ASTM.
- Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU, CTE and bitumen.
DENSOLEN®-S10 is a cold-applied single-tape system for corrosion prevention on metal pipes, pipelines and moulded parts. It is particularly suitable for uneven substrates and complicated geometries. An especially adaptable carrier film allows DENSOLEN®-S10 to adapt perfectly to uneven surfaces and parts with a complicated shape
DENSOLEN®-S10: Industries and solutions
Because of its flexibility, DENSOLEN®-S10 provides corrosion protection for fittings and flange connections and other parts with complicated geometries in pipeline and power station and pipeline station construction applications. Thanks to its innovative properties, DENSOLEN®-S10 performs exceptionally well on uneven surfaces, even in extreme corrosion conditions.