DEPROTEC®-DRM PP Rohrschutzschlauch
Hose-like pre-formed non-woven material (1000 g/m² weight per unit area) made from polypropylene fibres for additional mechanical protection on coated pipelines.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Easy application.
- Resistant to rotting even in aggressive soils.
- Water and current permeable.
- Heat resistant.
- DEPROTEC®-DRM PP pipeline protection hose is made of a pre-formed, hose-like polypropylene non-woven material designed to provide additional mechanical protection for pipelines.
- The material is slid onto the pipe before the pipe connection is fitted, so no additional action is required to secure the material.
- The material boasts good permeability for soil electrolytes, allowing it to be used on cathodic protected pipelines.
DEPROTEC®-DRM PP Rohrschutzschlauch : Industries and solutions
DEPROTEC® pipeline protection hoses are a high-quality and cost-effective alternative to traditional sand back-filling, if large-grained excavation material is being reused or if pipelines run through rocky areas. Across the world, DEPROTEC® rockshields and hoses reliably and permanently protect more than 1 million square metres of corrosion prevention technology on pipelines and in power station and pipeline station construction applications against mechanical damage — helping to guarantee safe and economic operation.