Universal aluminium sealing tape with high adhesion.
- UV resistant.
- Optimal adhesion on a range of substrates.
- Usable at temperatures as low as -30°C (-22°F).
- Reflects light and heat.
- Ideally suited to sealing work on thermal insulation and ventilation ducting.
- DENSIT®-AL6 is a soft aluminium foil tape that is coated with an acrylic adhesive.
- DENSIT®-AL6 is impermeable to water vapour and oxygen, and resistant to UV radiation.
- One use for DENSIT®-AL6 is as a UV protective tape for PE-coated pipes – an application specifically recommended by Gaz de France (FR).
DENSIT®-AL6 : Industries and solutions
DENSIT®-AL6 is ideal for adding UV protection to insulation and is also perfect for sealing aluminium-laminated insulation on ventilation ducting and pipelines.
The special formula allows the product to be used at temperatures from -20 up to +110°C (-4 to +230°F) – which is further testament to the unique quality characteristics of DENSIT®-AL6.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.