PVC insulation and multi-purpose universal tape for industrial and commercial use.
- High dielectric strength.
- Usable at temperatures from -20°C (-4°F) to +85°C (185°F).
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent adhesion on many surfaces.
- Available in 11 colours.
- DENSIT®-Alltape is a universal insulation and multi-purpose tape consisting of a PVC carrier film with a rubber adhesive coating.
- DENSIT®-Alltape is ideal for many industrial and commercial applications, such as electrical insulation and sealing of ventilation pipelines (spiral ducting). DENSIT®-Alltape is easy to work with even at low temperatures and is characterised by its wide application temperature range of -20°C (4°F) to +85°C (+185°F).
DENSIT®-Alltape : Industries and solutions
DENSIT®-Alltape is ideal for insulation, bundling, bonding, marking and sealing in ventilation, climate control and electrical technology applications.
DENSIT®-Alltape is available in 11 colours and a range of sizes for diverse types of insulation,thanks to its high-quality characteristics.