PVC insulation and multi-purpose universal tape with self-extinguishing carrier film for industrial and commercial use.
- Self-extinguishing carrier film with high dielectric strength.
- Usable at temperatures from 0°C (+32°F) to +90°C (+194°F).
- Available in 11 colours.
- Excellent adhesion on many surfaces.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- DENSIT®-Anker is a universal insulation and multi-purpose tape consisting of a PVC carrier film with a rubber adhesive coating.
- DENSIT®-Anker has a tape thickness of just 0.15 mm, making it highly flexible and adaptable.
- DENSIT®-Anker is the ideal choice for many industrial and commercial applications, including those that involve insulation, bundling, bonding, marking, sealing, etc.
- DENSIT®-Anker remains thermally stable at temperatures as high as +90°C (+194 °F).
DENSIT®-Anker : Industries and solutions
DENSIT®-Anker is ideal for insulation, bundling, bonding, marking and sealing in ventilation, climate control and electrical technology applications. Thanks to its special formula, DENSIT®-Anker is highly flexible and suitable for use at a wide range of temperatures. It comes with a self-extinguishing carrier film for high dielectric strength.
DENSIT®-Anker is available in 11 colours and a range of sizes and enables you to create a wide range of insulation types thanks to its high-quality characteristics.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.