Co-extruded, three-ply butyl rubber tape (cold-shrink tape) for use in sealing ventilation pipes.
- Reliable sealing at up to 5000 Pa overpressure.
- Very wide design temperature range from -50°C (-58°F) to +75°C (+167°F).
- Attractive silver-grey finish – ideal for visible installation.
- Fire rating 2, non-drip.
- UV-stabilised and can be painted.
- PALIMEX®-2000 is a co-extruded three-ply sealing tape with a butyl rubber coating on both sides and an internal polyethylene carrier layer. Thanks to its three-ply structure, PALIMEX®-2000 self-amalgamates in the overlapping area, creating a tight hose-like encasement.
- • Thanks to the high durability and elastic resilience of PALIMEX®-2000, Alu-Flex joints on folded spiral-seam pipes can be secured without screw connections.
PALIMEX®-2000: Industries and solutions
PALIMEX®-2000 boasts outstanding tape stability and a wide application temperature range. Thanks to the high durability and elastic resilience of PALIMEX®-2000, Alu-Flex joints on folded spiral-seam pipes can be secured without screw connections. As an installation aid, PALIMEX®-2000 features an adhesive coating that ensures a quick and reliable bond to many substrates such as PVC, PE, steel and galvanised sheeting. Thanks to these properties, PALIMEX®-2000 is ideal for sealing and insulation work in ventilation, climate and electronic technology applications, both in new constructions and for seals fitted at a later stage.