Bitumen-based, weather-resistant joint compound system for creating permanent seals on joints in concrete protective walls.
- Permanent and weather-resistant.
- UV and ozone-resistant.
- Meets the requirements of DIN EN 14188-Part 1, Type N2.
- For new constructions and repairs.
- The TOK®-BSW System is a joint sealing system for joints in concrete protective walls.
- The TOK®-BSW System is comprised of three components designed to work together: TOK®-BSW Primer (primer applied before joint compound), TOK®-BSW Mastic (high-performance bitumen compound) and TOK®-BSW Protect (highly weather-resistant bitumen compound).
Industries and solutions
The TOK®-BSW System is used to seal protective walls, particularly concrete protective walls (barriers) on motorways and major roads. The TOK®-BSW System can be used in newly constructed and repaired concrete protective walls.