PVC insulation and multi-purpose universal tape for industrial and commercial use.
- High dielectric strength.
- Usable at temperatures from -20°C (-4°F) to +85°C (185°F).
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent adhesion on many surfaces.
- Available in 10 colours.
- PALIMEX®-170 is a universal insulation and multi-purpose tape consisting of a PVC carrier film with a rubber adhesive coating.
- is practical for many industrial and commercial applications, such as electrical insulation and sealing ventilation pipelines (spiral ducting). PALIMEX®-170 is easy to apply, even at low temperatures, and boasts a wide application temperature range of -20°C (4°F) to +85°C (+185°F).
PALIMEX®-170 : Industries and solutions
PALIMEX®-170 is ideal for insulation, bundling, bonding, labelling and sealing in ventilation, climate and electrical technology applications. PALIMEX®-170 is available in 10 colours and a range of sizes for different insulation applications.
Contact – What can we do for you?
Do you have questions about products, system solutions or our company? Fill in our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.